Sunday, September 9, 2007

Contact Me At Yuwie



If you need to get in touch with me, the best place to track me down is at the Yuwie Social Site.

Just log in and search for 'teeray' - send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

This is the best way to reach me until my Website is completed. I'm still ironing out a few kinks in my website, but once it is up and running smoothly, you'll have a permanent contact spot where you can reach me.

The future home of my site is www.teeray.com

So far, I've just got a mainpage up with a few programs I'm working with, so it's not very exciting yet and my Addiction and Recovery information isn't set up yet. Things should be up and running by September 15 2007, so the wait won't be long!




Cigarrest to Stop Smoking in 7 Days!

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker